Friday, July 22, 2011

Hurry up, I must be dreaming.




I first discovered the French electro-dreampop god M83 (aka Anthony Gonzalez) back in 2005 with the release of his Teen Angst EP. Suffice it to say, I fell head over heels with his uniquely electrifying stylings - and every day since, I continue to fall further. Much to my overwhelming excitement, it was recently announced that M83 will release his new double (that's right, I said double) album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming on October 18, 2011. For a taste of what's to come, I suggest listening to the track below, which it just so happens, that you can also download the track 'Midnight City' for FREE right here, right now.

M83 (aka Anthony Gonzalez) will release his new double album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming on October 18, 2011.

Oh, and to my fellow Los Angelinos, M83 will be playing at the Music Box on November 9th...you can bet your sweet buns I'll be there.

Midnight City by M83

0 comments: